News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who here currently has the most '66-'74 Chargers

Started by bull, March 01, 2006, 07:35:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How many '66-'74 Chargers do you currently own?

2-4
5-10
11-20
20+ please specify

BigBlockSam

i have six running , registered and insured mopars and i have 3 stored that don't run. all my mopars have onboard maintenance  batt chargers. i keep them plugged in  all yr long . batts last alot longer that way. make sure your tires are at correct tire pressure so they don't flat spot. i run all my cars at least once a week and bring them all to operating temp. plus i try to drive them at least once a month. i enjoy taking care of them. it's my second job. it's my little museum and I'm the care taker. plus i have 6 running motorcycles that are all plugged into a single maintenance charger. plus 2 project bikes.  Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

41husk

Hotrod98, thats an impressive collection! would love to see some pictures!
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

hemi68charger

Quote from: TheGhost on March 01, 2006, 07:56:18 PM
Once again, I'd have to say Travis takes this one.

:iagree:

Unless someone dethrones him..........

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Chad L. Magee

My hat is tipped to travis, he has me beat by a long shot in second gens.......  It won't be me dethroning you anytime soon Travis, as I want to get some of my current projects done after I graduate.  I've started to become very picky in the Charger projects that I pick up, I'm only going for the rare ones now (300 or less made).  I still have a want list, but the prices for my want cars went way up too....  Guess that is the price you pay when you start seeing a goal in collecting them (me now) vs. just hoarding them (as I used to do).......
Ph.D. Metallocene Chemist......

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

BlueSS454

I have 2.  My 69 is under the knife getting some new metal.  I have a 68 also that I plan on unloading when the weather gets warmer.  I got it as a parts car, but there is nothing really I need or can use for my 69, and it's restorable for someone that wants to tackle it.  Both of mine are factory 383 cars with A/C, buckets/console.
Tom Rightler

MassCharger73

:-\ Since the car that I will be restoring was someone elses parts car I need a lower option, .85% perhaps. :-[
1973 Charger

Silver R/T

only got one, and probably last one I'll ever need. Im considering Cuda/Challenger in future though
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

The Ghoul

I have a compleet 73 charger thats appart for a resto and custom.
and a 70 with suspension, 2 doors and random trim bits. sooo... trav if your lookin to unload a 68-70 $500 pile with a full inirror and maby some more exterror trim, Ill be there to pick it up before you know it :D LOL