News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

USA ~V~ CANADA

Started by Steve P., April 21, 2013, 01:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Tilar

Yeah that is pretty good. Used to be age 18 to drink beer here and 21 for hard liquor here in the states. Thats what it was when I was a young'un, but at 16 I could go in any bar around here and order anything I wanted.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Steve P.

It was all 18 when I was growing up and buying beer in the local convenience store at 14, 15,16,17. Then at 18 I went in the service and got out when I was 22. That same store I bought beer in for YEARS carded me... The truly insane part was that the owner that has served me for years remembered me and asked if I was home for good!!! WHILE HE WAS CARDING ME!!!!!  :shruggy:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Tilar

lol. I was never actually carded till I was something like 31. I didn't know whether I should have been mad or give the lady a hug.  :lol:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Baldwinvette77

mysil bergsprekken

Quote from: Steve P. on April 23, 2013, 11:21:03 PM
It was all 18 when I was growing up and buying beer in the local convenience store at 14, 15,16,17. Then at 18 I went in the service and got out when I was 22. That same store I bought beer in for YEARS carded me... The truly insane part was that the owner that has served me for years remembered me and asked if I was home for good!!! WHILE HE WAS CARDING ME!!!!!  :shruggy:

He probably knew you went in the service and wanted to let you know that he and his shop had turned legit now.
Just a thought...
69 charger RT