News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

evans wiring

Started by 68rtnut, April 29, 2013, 06:52:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68rtnut

just ordered a  engine harness from these guys good cust. service,     much cheeper than year one ,,  rather give  my business  (money)  to a mom and pop operation in PA vs the walmart of Repro parts, just  saying :Twocents:   seen there setups at carlisle nats and mopar nats, good quality stuff :2thumbs:    :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Yup!  have his engine & tach harness in my car for 10+ years with great results :thumbs:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

ODZKing

Great people, very helpful, always willing to answer questions.

Kern Dog

2 weeks ago I ordered an engine and headlight harness from these guys. The box arrived and I pulled it all out. The headlight harness looked exactly like mine only cleaner! All the lengths were correct as can be. The engine harness was nice as well. The #12 black wire to the ALT pos. didn't have the plastic cover like I expected, so I replaced it with a 10 ga wire with a correct plastic cover. No bfd, just a small detail. It looks stock and everything works. Heck yeah!

charger Downunder

Yep i got my stuff from them they are good people. :2thumbs:
[/quote]

GPULLER

If they make the harness for YO, they don't show '66/'67 Charger harness on their site?  Anybody gotten one from Evans?

Mopar Nut

Quote from: GPULLER on April 30, 2013, 11:52:59 AM
If they make the harness for YO, they don't show '66/'67 Charger harness on their site?  Anybody gotten one from Evans?
M&H makes the harnesses for YearOne.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

GPULLER

Quote from: Mopar Nut on May 14, 2013, 09:38:33 AM
Quote from: GPULLER on April 30, 2013, 11:52:59 AM
M&H makes the harnesses for YearOne.

Thanks for the clarification.

Reed

1974dodgecharger

GPULLER

Looks like you can order an off brand harness direct from M&H but you have to go threw Year One for Mopars.  :brickwall:

Budnicks

Quote from: GPULLER on May 15, 2013, 04:47:52 PM
Looks like you can order an off brand harness direct from M&H but you have to go threw Year One for Mopars.  :brickwall:
:2thumbs: yep when I got my, engine bay harness for my 68 RR, updated with a CEI Ignition, Electronic Voltage regulator & 4 pin ballast resister, I was referred to order it from directly from Year One, they actually had it in stock... I was too lazy at the time to build my own... I had to shorten a few wires, but the overall quality was great...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

71 SE3834V

Classic Industries also sells M & H harnesses. Very close in price to Year One. I needed some other things for my '71 that Y.O. or Evans didn't offer so instead of buying from 2 places and paying shipping I had a free shipping offer from Classic so went w/them.
71 Charger SE 383 4V
72 Galaxie 500 400 2V