News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

watch planes on "radar" in real time

Started by Drache, May 09, 2013, 01:12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drache

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

68X426

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

JB400

That is pretty cool.  I'd hate to be an air traffic controller.  Those guys definitely earn their share

charge69

Pretty nice!  I am a retired Air Traffic Controller from the Houston Air Route Traffic Control Center where we controlled air traffic solely by a digitized radar display while Enroute from major city to major city in our assigned area and all smaller airports within it also.

Just a normal day seeing this for me. Nice to be retired now also even though a stroke caused me to retire a little earlier than I planned. Oh well, every day is a fine new day for me if I just wake up! HaHa! Nice to be able to do whatever I want, even if it is "nothing" every day!

Having a newly restored original Hemi Charger doesn't hurt either!

69rtse4spd

A383Wing

when you zoom out, it looks like a bee's nest

Bryan

mauve66

seems to be some "commercial money" gaps in south america, africa, china/mongolia
does that mean they are better or worse places to live??
less flights seem to mean less modern living to me by looking at it, nobody can afford to fly out of there and nobody wants to fly into there.........
amazing to think there are that many planes in the sky all the time, plus military stuff, no wonder the aliens haven't come back to visit, too much traffic
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

A383Wing

the "cockpit view" is kinda cool as well

Bryan

Todd Wilson

Quote from: A383Wing on May 09, 2013, 08:14:27 PM

Bryan

Yes it is! I justed watched a King Air take off about 60 miles away from me and come to my town and land.  This is a stinking cool web site! Has a iphone app as well!

Todd

Fred

Crikey! there's more traffic in the air than there is on our roads.  How do they all manage to miss one another. No wonder air traffic controllers are stressed to the hilt.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

TUFCAT

That's probably the coolest thing I've ever seen on the internet - next to Google Earth.. Thanks for posting!

A6USMC

How do I get the cockpit view??

Bryan

A383Wing

Quote from: A6USMC on May 12, 2013, 02:36:40 PM

zoom in on map so there are fewer planes, click on a plane, a window will pop in on the left side of screen with data & info about that flight, there will be a tab there for "cockpit view"

you can also toggle some of the switches at bottom of screen

Bryan

Rolling_Thunder

Yeah -  my buddy showed me that site...   then said "now try controlling 30 aircraft at one time, with no screen, and log info on a pad of paper - all while getting shot at --- That's what I do in the Air Force"
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

A6USMC

Quote from: A383Wing on May 12, 2013, 03:04:37 PM
Quote from: A6USMC on May 12, 2013, 02:36:40 PM

zoom in on map so there are fewer planes, click on a plane, a window will pop in on the left side of screen with data & info about that flight, there will be a tab there for "cockpit view"

you can also toggle some of the switches at bottom of screen

Bryan

Thanks Bryan, I dont have Google Earth so it does'nt work, I just hate letting google get all my info by downloading it ,Thanks,Brian

BB1

Ahhhh we're being Attacked!!  :D There goes my flight to Vegas. I'll be up there in 3 weeks  ;D
Delete my profile

Ram07

that's kinda cool....thats a lot of planes....hats off to the air traffic guys!

A383Wing

Quote from: A6USMC on May 13, 2013, 10:26:17 AM

Thanks Bryan, I dont have Google Earth so it does'nt work, I just hate letting google get all my info by downloading it ,Thanks,Brian

you would be surprised at what info they already have from you...

Bryan

ACUDANUT

Bryan

Where do you see or get that ?

70 sublime

Click on any plane and then a screen shows up on the left side with all the stats on the plane and at the bottom there is a button for cockpit view
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green