News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

rear seat back rest emblem

Started by SUPERSTAR14, May 09, 2013, 11:18:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SUPERSTAR14

Can some one help me please? What emblem goes on the rear seat back rest? Also what package did they come on? What year? It looks like '69 pattern and is clearly dated late '68. I know I'm new to this but......... I just purchased a complete interior everything was new except the rear seat cover and it is absolutely perfect except there are holes for an emblem (missing of course) so now it would seem as though I need to buy another part. :brickwall:
Thanks in advance,
-Pat

the impression left behind would make me think it is long and skinny maybe 3 inches or so by 1 inch mounted up and down not across if that helps

JB400

There isn't an emblem in the backseat seat back on a 69 Charger.  How about a pic of the upholstery that you do have? :popcrn:

SUPERSTAR14

I won't be able to post pics for a couple days........ Is it possible they used the same covers on either of the wing cars and they had emblems? I thought I had seen something about that but don't know for sure. If so than I have some covers for sale!  :2thumbs: Otherwise I need to find the emblem. :brickwall:
-Pat

JB400

68 Chargers

69 Chargers  All Chargers

70 Chargers

If your upholstery looks like any of these and had an emblem in it, I'd say someone added it.  These cars didn't come with an emblem in the back seat from the factory,

SUPERSTAR14

looks the same...... Emblem mounted towards the top and centered. I'll double check tomorrow. Not sure who why or what would have added anything though, seems strange to me. I don't doubt that they didn't come with emblems...... but WTF would ya put there? lol

remta1

not a satellite seat cover is it ???

oldcarnut

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,53678.125.html
Look on the last page of this thread.  These emblems are from a RR Sateliite.  Sorta sounds like your description

SUPERSTAR14

No, that's not it. I'll get some pics taken tonight or tomorrow and post em.

SUPERSTAR14

Pics of backrest and impression from emblem
Thank
-Pat

JB400

Looks like someone installed a Plymouth emblem upside down in the back seat.  I have no idea of the exact emblem.  Take the center part out of this emblem, turn it upside down, and that is what was in the back seat.

SUPERSTAR14

That looks close and could very well be, but look closer.........There is a nub on the bottom of the impression that is not on that emblem plus the distance from the spike things to the top is not quite the same.
Thanks
-Pat

richRTSE

here's another one flipped and cropped...

SUPERSTAR14

That's it!
Now did that come factory on any mopar car? Or was it added by some clown?
-Pat

JB400