News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

so this guy calls me

Started by rt green, April 27, 2013, 07:31:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rt green

about a 64 polara. has a 440  and he says it runs out good.  got it on some type of a motorcycle trade. that's all i know. thought i would alert you guys in case someone is interested.  his number is  605-610-7976. didn't recognise the name he said that said i might want it, but it could be nice.    if interested, give him a call. said he didn't want to sit on it long.   from the phone call sounds legit to me knowing south Dakota.    Bruce    update some other dude just called wile i was writing this.  says some guy traded this thing in on a custom Harley at a bike shop across the street from a body shop guy i know.    my phones ringing off the hook but i dint have cash or room.   there for the taking guys.  roll cage and everything.      Bruce
third string oil changer

rt green

sorry he said 7500   bucks
third string oil changer

Mytur Binsdirti

1970Moparmann

Seems interesting.  Pictures would be awesome.  South Dakota is where the car is if the 605 is correct. :popcrn:
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

rt green

everyone that called me seemed pretty excited about it. i didnt go look at it. no funds for it and had no time. 
third string oil changer