News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

ETA 9th April

Started by G-man, March 19, 2013, 04:52:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

G-man

71green go

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

41husk

I thjink it is G-mans new Mustang???
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

RIDELIKEHELL

2 days before my 40th bday  :lol: No in all seriousness you are getting a car that day?
AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

bakerhillpins

Quote from: 41husk on March 19, 2013, 12:04:57 PM
I thjink it is G-mans new Mustang???

Well then this would be in the Car Guys Discussion area rather than Charger discussion!  :P  So maybe he realized his stray and returned to a Charger? :slap:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

41husk

He sold a pretty nice one.
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904

JB400

So, he's letting everyone know 3 weeks ahead of time.  Better grab some popcorn  :popcrn: and a beverage  :cheers:

bakerhillpins

Quote from: 41husk on March 19, 2013, 02:21:16 PM
He sold a pretty nice one.

Yea, I remember that car. Was yours correct? That car sold just before I moved into the market for one. I was bummed as I spent lots of time :drool5: over that ride.
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

41husk

yep still miss that car but would do it all over again for my Daytona
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904

G-man

Yes the Mustang left the US finally.

And yes the blue charger was the best muscle car I owned, had no complaints about it. Everything worked, it was solid, sure it needed some touch-up like fixing the windscreen because when it rained the car filled up with water, but nothing major. Took it for a 1000km drive in 1 day, it did not miss a beat. Was great.  :2thumbs:

G-man

Car been at customs 2 weeks now. whats wrong with these people?!

JB400

That sucks.  Is it because they haven't looked at it, or is there something wrong with it?

G-man

Nothing wrong with it. They said I did not declare 5 boxes that came with it, then wanted receipts etc to show value of whats there so they can charge 10% duties on it and worse the lady inspector decided my car needed cleaning, when it was perfectly clean. So that's more money gone and they wont even clean it, was just said to take extra $. As long as they don't figure out how to charge me per night that it stays there based on my fault why it took so long or something rather.

JB400

That sucks.  Hope this gets resolved soon.  Glad I don't have to go through the import crap :P

Fred

Customs is a bitch, isn't it!
In the mean time, I hope no parts go missing either accidently or deliberately. The longer they hang onto it, the more chance of that.

Hope it's sorted soon.  :2thumbs:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

charger Downunder

Hi George you got the car yet all waiting for more pics. :2thumbs: :nana:
[/quote]