News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

ever got fired?

Started by Silver R/T, August 01, 2005, 10:55:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JaxRhapsody

Just got fired last thursday. Field sup talked to me like I was his own child for the last time. It was a security firm and I had scared our rover and he ran out the booth to get our field suo, rover from last shift and the cop that was working with us. I was about to go slam the fuck off and wreck everything but the cop is a cool guy and we talked. If it wasnt for going to jail, had the cop not been there, I was going to go in a rage. They arent getting the uniform back either. Payroll deduction; shirt/pants 100$, Jacket; 100$. Ten bucks out of each paycheck till they were both paid off. I also sent him a nice text message, you guys probably dont want to read. Lol

71ChallengeHer

Nope, all my bosses loved me.  :angel: 

dyslexic teddybear

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on April 05, 2013, 07:58:12 PM

I can say the same.

First, I worked for my father.

Then a partner with him.

Then took over.

I....suppose...... it's possible I could have fired myself....... :scratchchin:

Fred

Hey Jackie, some of us are luckier than others.   :D
Nothing like fringe benifits to make work worth while.    :nana:   :lol:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

draftingmonkey

Yes, from the only retail job I ever had. Was working as an assistant manager at a chain bookstore. The regional manager was harassing one of the female employees on my shift. Went up to her, interrupted their "conversation" and told her that I would be happy to testify for her against the regional manager for sexual harassment. Needless to say we were both shortly let go. To bad the regional manager was part of the family that owned the chain and was supported by them. We both made a couple of bucks in the lawsuit that followed and I am happy to say that the chain is long gone now.  Was happy in a way as I really hate dealing with people in general.

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Fred on April 05, 2013, 10:11:56 PM

Hey Jackie, some of us are luckier than others.   :D
Nothing like fringe benifits to make work worth while.    :nana:   :lol:
:nana:  I was a hard worker. I earned my paycheck . And not on my back .  :slap: I never even filled out a job application . Every job I ever had was offer to me.  :nana:

mauve66

took a $600-700 per month pay cut last Thanksgiving out of the blue, but this new position has no stress except for being back out on the road driving again.  I do get to spend some time out of town so traffic could be worse
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment