News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Started by twodko, April 16, 2013, 05:03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twodko

HEADLINES FROM THE  YEAR: 2059

Ozone created by  electric cars now killing millions in the seventh largest  country in the world, Mexifornia, formerly known as  California 

White minorities still trying  to have English recognized as Mexifornia's third  language.

Spotted Owl  plague threatens northwestern United States crops and  livestock.

Baby conceived  naturally! Scientists stumped. 

Couple petitions  court to reinstate heterosexual  marriage.

Iran still closed off;  physicists estimate it will take at least 10 more years before  radioactivity decreases to safe  levels.

France pleads for global  help after being taken over by Libya . No other country comes  forward to help the beleaguered  nation! 

Castro finally dies at age 112;  Cuban cigars can now be imported legally, but President Chelsea  Clinton has banned all smoking.

Postal Service raises  price of first class stamp to $17.89 and reduces mail delivery  to Wednesdays only.

85-year $75.8 billion  study: Diet and exercise is the key to weight  loss.

Average weight of  Americans drops to 250 lbs.

Global cooling blamed for citrus  crop failure for third consecutive year in Mexifornia and  Floruba.

Japanese scientists  have created a camera with such a fast shutter speed they now  can photograph a woman with her mouth shut.

Abortion clinics now  available in every High School in United States  .

Senate still blocking drilling in ANWR  even though gas is selling for 4532 Pesos per liter and gas  stations are only open on Tuesdays and  Fridays.

Massachusetts  executes last remaining conservative.

Illinois Supreme Court  rules in favor of atheists, makes Illinois 3rd state to be  declared a God free state, all churches must close by December  1.

New federal law requires  that all nail clippers, screwdrivers, fly swatters and rolled-up  newspapers must be registered by January  2060.

IRS sets lowest tax  rate at 75 percent.

Floruba voters still  having trouble with voting machines.

Now, send this to whomever you want  and as many as you want, then, guess what....NOTHING will  happen. No miracles, no money, absolutely nothing, except you  might make someone smile or be very scared.Â

I Love This Country! 

It's The Government  That Scares Me!
Stop organized crime. 
Re-elect no  one
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

68X426

Awesome Tom. You the man.  :2thumbs:

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

FlatbackFanatic

Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

Fred

That's both funny and scary at the same time.
The good news.........I won't be around to find out if any of it comes to fruition.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

JB400

Bad thing is, 2059 is right around the corner, but I think some of those headlines may be sooner than later.

Fred

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on April 16, 2013, 11:31:37 PM
Bad thing is, 2059 is right around the corner, but I think some of those headlines may be sooner than later.

Not for me it isn't!

Kern Dog

Son of a beech. That is  annoying, scary and funny all at the same time.

Fred

Quote from: Red 70 R/T 493 on April 17, 2013, 12:38:15 AM
Son of a beech. That is  annoying, scary and funny all at the same time.

Do beeches have sons?  ;D

moparstuart

That will make me 91 , I will be long gone by them
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

projectanimal

You forgot to mention the release of fast and furious 18!!!  :smilielol: :smilielol:

I agree with everyone else, funny and scary at the same time!   There will be a lot of new "barn finds"... But they will be our cars!!!  :slap:
northwest CT

Tilar

QuoteJapanese scientists  have created a camera with such a fast shutter speed they now  can photograph a woman with her mouth shut.

Wow, Technology will have come a long way if that happens! I'll go hide now.  :yesnod:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

mauve66

Quote from: Tilar on April 17, 2013, 04:10:59 PM
QuoteJapanese scientists  have created a camera with such a fast shutter speed they now  can photograph a woman with her mouth shut.

Wow, Technology will have come a long way if that happens! I'll go hide now.  :yesnod:

i too was amazed at the advancements in just 46 short years :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Tilar

Quote from: mauve66 on April 17, 2013, 05:40:09 PM
Quote from: Tilar on April 17, 2013, 04:10:59 PM

i too was amazed at the advancements in just 46 short years :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:smilielol:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

bull

I think it should be called Calico instead of Mexifornia.