News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who wants to buy this seat for other reasons!!

Started by jwilk01, February 20, 2006, 10:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just 6T9 CHGR

Odd that the broadcast sheet is in the bottom section of the seat no?   generally I remember them being in the seat back???
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

6pkrunner

I've had 2 cars - 1968 road runner and a 1970 Challenger that the BS was in the bottom seat section.

Todd Wilson

My 71 had the sheets in the bottom sections of the seats also!

Todd

PocketThunder

I asked what the engine code is.  Here is what the seller said:

Hi,
The engine code is 63, trans code is 21, and axle code is 53. If those aren't the right codes that you are looking for, let me know.
Thanks,
Bob

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparguy01

Quote from: Todd Wilson on February 21, 2006, 11:57:49 AM
My 71 had the sheets in the bottom sections of the seats also!

Todd

your 71 had sheets all over the damn place.

Highbanked Hauler

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on February 21, 2006, 08:39:29 AM
Odd that the broadcast sheet is in the bottom section of the seat no?   generally I remember them being in the seat back???
mine was in the bottom.
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Brock Samson

the three rear seats i got, a green '68 and two black '69s had sheets in the bottom too, they were anything but readable however..
faded tatters best discribes their condition...  :'(