News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

NEW RHD charger for Australia

Started by charger Downunder, March 30, 2013, 04:17:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charger Downunder

[/quote]

polywideblock

do we have a new candidate for the  touring cars?  :scratchchin:       wish they'd do the Challenger instead  but its a start

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

GL#10

Thanks for posting , be good if it happens  ,but they have to half ass it , and fit a 300 dash , yes Challenger would be better .

Nacho-RT74

Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

JB400

Why not develop a Charger down there, and ship it here in the US? :scratchchin:  At least it'll give the Aussies another choice for some American muscle.

Fred

That's music to my ears. Lets hope it comes to fruition.   :2thumbs:
Charger versus Challenger?  I'll take what I can get.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

UH60L

Sedan VS Challenger, there is no comparison.  You want the challenger.

charger Downunder

4 door cars with big v8 sell well in Australia
[/quote]

Bob T

Old Dog, Old Tricks.

doctor4766

I'd be surprised if it happens so I wont hold my breath.
Gotta love a '69

Darkman

Quote from: charger Downunder on April 01, 2013, 02:53:10 AM
4 door cars with big v8 sell well in Australia

:iagree:

Well there is talk that Chrysler will enter the V8 supercars soon. That'll put the fear into Ford and Holden
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

Fred

It's about time we had a little more competition. I for one was getting pretty bored just watching Holden & Ford go round and round.......knowing that the win would go to either one or the other.  A little spice is needed.

polywideblock

you got competition, Toyota is in there from this year :nana:  of course i would be good to have a "brand" you can cheer for :yesnod:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Fred

Toyota! how boring.  Definitely take more than that to get me cheering.

Bob T

Quote from: polywideblock on April 02, 2013, 08:40:09 PM
you got competition, Toyota is in there from this year :nana:  of course i would be good to have a "brand" you can cheer for :yesnod:

Well, now that the Stone Brothers have sold the team, the new Woman owner is wheeling in the Merc's, that will be good to see. Hard to distinguish one 4 door taxi from another apart from the graphics .
Been to the Pukekohe round a few times and went to the ITM in Hamilton 2 years ago - only 'cause ZZ Top was playing though  :coolgleamA:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

TPR

Quote from: polywideblock on March 30, 2013, 04:35:50 AM
do we have a new candidate for the  touring cars?  :scratchchin:       wish they'd do the Challenger instead  but its a start

I'd jump at the chance of owning the new generation Challenger. Wouldn't even consider the Charger. Good to see our import options could be expanding though.
TPR
:Twocents:
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 440 - UU1 Light Blue Metallic
www.tr440.com