News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Need source for steering column mount bushings

Started by AKcharger, February 21, 2013, 02:46:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AKcharger

You know those 3 little white doofers that hold the steering column to the lower dash. I saw someone selling them but now can't find them!

kab69440

The breakaway mounts are easily found in any wrecking yard. The didn't change much for nigh 20 years. Check trucks and vans.
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

Orange Bird

I will see if I can get a part # for you. You can get them at Parts.com (for every part in your life). They are about 3-4 ea but with shipping it runs around $15-20 per set. I grabbed 3-4 sets last time I ordered them.
Monster Garage Montra - If you can't hear it before you see it, what's the point?

Leave the little people alone!

histoy

I just checked and I have a spare set with the mounting hardware in my garage.  PM me if you're interested.

richRTSE

not sure of the part number, but they still make them...I bought some last summer at the dodge dealer...like $5-$6/each...

AKcharger

Thanks guys any idea what the proper name is?...history you have mail

histoy

Orange Bird

If you are planning to order anything at Parts.com that # applies (4600185) just go to part# lookup, select OEM then select Dodge and it will pop up. You will also see an exploded view of the steering assy to confirm.
Monster Garage Montra - If you can't hear it before you see it, what's the point?

Leave the little people alone!

bill440rt

"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

AKcharger