News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Does any member live near Arlinton Texas

Started by IBsmokin, August 06, 2005, 11:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IBsmokin

Hello just wondering if someone here lives close to Arlinton, I paid for a charger from some guy down there and he isnt returning my emails now and its starting to make me worry.   I wont be able to go there for another 2 more weeks, so I dont know whats going on, if someone lived close to there maybe they could check on my car, and make sure it is still there.

fearsjlwolf

Chargerguy74

That sucks! Hope you get it, and aren't getting screwed. What's the car?
WANTED: NOS or excellent condition 72-74 4 speed shifter boot for bench or centre armrest car, part number 3467755. It's a rubber boot that looks like it's sewn up leather.

WANTED: My original 440 blocks. Serial # 2A188182 and 3A100002

IBsmokin

its the 73 charger I mentioned a while go on the old forum.  the green one with the mint body.
I know I hope I dont get screwed over as well.  I could never do that to someone, it jut got me worried.  Maybe they are away, it is summer time and people do take vacations.