News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1979 Plymouth Volare Road Runner Hurst equipped

Started by BB1, January 06, 2013, 07:09:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nh_mopar_fan

If I recall correctly, 542 Dodge Super Coupes were made. I had a T-top.

GPULLER

Quote from: TruckDriver on January 07, 2013, 09:18:37 AM
If there is a way on the computer though, I never seen it. Would by nice to be able to search nation wide.

I use searchtempest.com it works for me.

Drache

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on January 06, 2013, 07:38:36 PM
Quote from: Drache on January 06, 2013, 05:22:05 PM
I had one once.

And youwant others to know?

:o

'76 Aspen R/T that someone tried to clone into a Roadrunner.

Numbers matching 360 although a 4bbl was added. Auto. Fast little car.

Went over an embankment, busted the grille, cracked the transmission if I remember correctly, but still ran.

Sold it to a father and son. They drove it home but it took them something like 12 liters of transmission fluid to get it there or something crazy. They were going to tear it down and restore it for a grad present for the kid (he was about 10 or so I think).
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Lighthorseman

I had one in high school...a '79 R/T with a 360.  It was cool, but I bought it before I even knew what REAL Mopars were.  Built it up cheaply with mostly swap meet and Bargain-Finder ad parts.  Sure was lots of fun, and turned a few heads.

I'd love to have one again to work on, but I have a self-imposed one car limit.

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

nh_mopar_fan

I agree. Looks like a fun car.

I also had a 77 Roadrunner, 318 with a manual crack sunroof.

Lots of fun.