News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

plastic loom for interior wiring

Started by FJ5WING, May 05, 2013, 12:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FJ5WING

I have the plastic tube that secures the interior wiring behind the E brake pedal assembly but I have no idea how its held in place. I didn't remove this the shop did and they don't have the attaching hardware.

H E L P!
wingless now, but still around.

bill440rt

It gets held in place by two plastic push clips. They get inserted into the two holes in the pillar.
They are/were just white plastic clips with an "arrow" shape to the end of it. Any plastic clip with the right diameter would work for this (think plastic fender liners on newer cars). It gets covered by the kick panel so you won't see it once installed. Try an auto body supply or a good hardware store for some plastic push clips.
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

FJ5WING

wingless now, but still around.

bill440rt

Just make sure you get the right diameter.
Most fender liner type clips are too small. The holes are some wacky larger size.
:cheers:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce