News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

rt on ebay

Started by cdr, December 09, 2012, 08:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hatersaurusrex

That thing's got 'World's first General Lee Stretch Limo' written all over it.
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

Ghoste

Hey, now that might not be a bad idea.

charger_fan_4ever

Quote from: RCKSTR on December 11, 2012, 10:35:12 PM
Quote from: charger_fan_4ever on December 11, 2012, 10:32:44 AM
Quote from: Homerr on December 10, 2012, 04:21:45 PM
The only way I can see this being anywhere near financial viable to do is if you currently have a complete car that is about 3' shorter from being rear-ended.  Transfer all the good parts over and piece this hulk back together along with all the rust repair.  Total the donor car, get (or retain) an R/T out of it.

A front-end would be more costly (more parts to buy), who was the member here with red Charger which was hit?

Crap forgot the username but i recall the car was totaled by his insurance and he took the settlement and bought something else.

Is it this one?

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,94298.0.html

Nope was a red 69 some old lady pulled out in front of him.

It came to me his screen name is 404Notfound

69charger2002

i think it would be a great project car for someone. Does it need a lot of work? Sure it does. But its a real R/T and at least it got saved. Can't help what bonehead people did to these cars back in the day when they were just toss away used cars. At least the current owner is giving someone a chance to buy and fix rather than it having already been crushed..  :shruggy:
Trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

A383Wing

Quote from: hatersaurusrex on December 12, 2012, 12:02:48 AM
That thing's got 'World's first General Lee Stretch Limo' written all over it.

so, would the door number be "001"?

charger_fan_4ever

looks like maybe the front clip is ok ? Floors,trunk,rear window all rotten. She was stripped down of every last bolt. Better than scraped metal price. Moparmendy did good.