News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Awesome news for Detroit criminals

Started by Ghoste, November 30, 2012, 09:11:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

I'm sure it is the same for most all blue collar economies now that the North American manufacturing sector has been given to China on a silver platter, but a radio report I heard this morning has indicated that some say the Detroit police chief has the second toughest job in the USA after the president.  Making this great for criminals is the fact that the Detroit police commission need to find a new police chief but they are unfortunately broke and therefore have no money to pay someone for this arduous task.

chargerboy69

A couple days a ago I read a article about Michigan actually considering dissolving the city of Detroit.  I make it through Detroit at least once a month, and the city is bad.  Many parts of Detroit do not look like a place is the USA. Parts look like a literal war zone with a few crack whores walking about, seriously. Yes, some suburbs are still nice to live in, but I see more and more empty homes and businesses in those areas too.

I love to vacation in Michigan and usually stay to the Lake Michigan side.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford