News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

superbird back glass!!!

Started by DoubleDlover, November 19, 2012, 04:23:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DoubleDlover

i was just wondering what the opinion was on how much one of these back windows should be worth or what there value should be? Or maybe what the last couple sold for where ever they sold at. thanks r

FJ5WING

I believe there was one recently on EBAY that sold for $1900+ but that included the stainless trim parts.
wingless now, but still around.

oldcarnut

A couple years ago http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,73296.msg826324.html#msg826324
2 of them for $595 ea. Can't remember if that was including shipped or not. Other than the used ones on Ebay haven't seen any others

billssuperbird

i paid 300.00 for mine. i got lucky.

FJ5WING

:faint:Boy am I glad I didnt need these items!
wingless now, but still around.

DoubleDlover

wow. Well im sure most of that money was because the trim peices. Hopefully. LOL r

rainbow4jd

I know one sold for $225,000 and it came with a free car.

billssuperbird

any one think i should take the rear glass out of my car and put it on ebay. and replace it with after market. :shruggy:

pettybird

aftermarket glass doesn't fit quite as well.  it's not as 'bubbled.'

Hemi Runner

Quote from: billssuperbird on November 21, 2012, 09:31:59 AM
any one think i should take the rear glass out of my car and put it on ebay. and replace it with after market. :shruggy:

Who makes aftermarket glass for a superbird????