News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I wonder if this actor's 2nd gen Charger will be up for sale soon?

Started by elanmars, November 13, 2012, 11:58:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elanmars

1969 Dodge Charger, pseudo General Lee., 1973 ratty Dodge Charger.

check out my photography: http://www.tomasraul.com
instagram: tomasraul
facebook: www.facebook.com/tomasraulphotography

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Dino

Foose's cars are sometimes ugly, but not THAT ugly.

Never thought someone who was in one of tv's most popular shows for so many years could end up bankrupt so soon.   
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Ghoste

If I am reading it right, the car isn't worth anything anyway. :lol:

Cooter

First mistake Gary "Warrick Brown" made was drugs. Second mistake he made was Punching his girlfriend when famous..Third mistake was PAYING Chip Foose to do anything to his car.

Bankrupt @ 42 Y/O? I can believe it. Shoulda stayed Warrick Brown. Wait, was Gary's car what they call "Pro-Touring"? :D
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Dino

Wait a minute, this car was done by West coast customs.  What has Foose got to do with it?

Besides, it's not two tone so it can't be his.   :D

Cooter

Quote from: Dino on November 14, 2012, 12:44:05 PM
Wait a minute, this car was done by West coast customs.  What has Foose got to do with it?

Ok, West Coast customs/Chip foose/etc. all of 'em "Got it twisted" with that abortion.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Dino

Quote from: Cooter on November 14, 2012, 12:45:13 PM
Quote from: Dino on November 14, 2012, 12:44:05 PM

Ok, West Coast customs/Chip foose/etc. all of 'em "Got it twisted" with that abortion.

LOl okay I'll give you that.   :lol:

Ghoste

Yeah, its getting to be a pretty easy mistake to make, those guys can't even be orginal from each other let alone being compared to a car they just did themselves.

JB400

Bob T

Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Fred

Quote from: Dino on November 14, 2012, 07:51:58 AM
Foose's cars are sometimes ugly, but not THAT ugly.

Never thought someone who was in one of tv's most popular shows for so many years could end up bankrupt so soon.   

The thing is, they start living the lifestyle and end up spending it faster than they can make it.
Those kind of lifestyles cost big bucks.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

JB400

That is why our economy is what it is today.  Everyone was spending tomorrow's paycheck today.  Bad thing is, they didn't get tomorrow's paycheck.