News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I know political stuff is not allowed, but need to vent out

Started by Nacho-RT74, October 08, 2012, 07:57:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul G

Quote from: mauve66 on October 09, 2012, 07:43:06 PM
word will get out, little sally will say mommy, do you know how big the pile of ammo is at frankies house??, sally's mom will say my daughter saw a bunch of ammo at frankies house  to lullabell, who will tell her husband who will mention it to co-workers when some crackhead on the news gets busted for something, hey, my kid plays at ahouse like that one, co-workers will go home and when the guy in the news comes up they will say, this guy at work has a neighbor just like that.  the spouse of the co-worker will be getting her hair done the next weekend and talk about the crazy things in the world and mention the humungous hord of ammo she knows about that the friend of the guy in the news has and then the hairdresser will tell her husband that works for homeland security........................................................

Wow. Sounds like a bad thing to have lots of ammo. In the crowd I hang with we all have lots of ammo. What good is the spaghetti without the sauce?  
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

bull

As touched on previously, the majority will continue to enslave itself to the government based on whatever politician promises them the most ease and comfort. Nevermind what's good for the country in the long run; that's secondary to me getting what I want right now. "Ask not what your country can do for you..." The idea of self reliance and personal responsibility continues to fall by the wayside as Big Brother takes more and more self-made dependants under his wing. The US has thrown another $5.5 trillion into the toilet during the past four years to put us at a total of $16 trillion in debt. US debt now exceeds 100% of the nation's gross domestic product but much of the citizenry is too short-sighted and self-centered to give a damn.

Tilar

Quote from: Paul G on October 09, 2012, 08:18:56 PM

Wow. Sounds like a bad thing to have lots of ammo. In the crowd I hang with we all have lots of ammo. What good is the spaghetti without the sauce?  

Same here. 1000 rounds of ammo for one gun is target practice material with some of the people I know... and I don't know anyone that only has one.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

JB400

Are we going to be allowed to vent come Tuesday night?  Or should we just stick to smileys on this?  Just thought I'd ask.

For me personally to keep things from getting out of hand, I think we should just stick to smileys and no quoting each other.  Anything else could be deleted, just to keep from hurting each other.

TheGhost

All I know is that I'm going to be pissed if Jon Stewart doesn't win the presidential election.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

twodko

Nacho mi amigo,
mi corazón sangra por la gente de Venezuela.

It is little different here in America. Only those who have the most money get ALL of the media coverage. Any 3rd, 4th etc party candidates don't stand a chance of getting their message out. No dinero. We are trapped between the fat cat on the left and the fat cat on the right.

If we, the citizens of the USA, begin to seriously question the "leadership" we WILL be accused of sedition. We will disappear. Our government is simply too big controlled by huge corporate interests controlled by very old money controlled by a certain middle eastern country who since the end of WW II has made the world continue to feel guilty about atrocities suffered and now control the money system and the media in this country.We have been subdued for many decades. There are many who will call foul over my point of view but reality speaks for itself.

A revolution of biblical proportions would be required to retake our country back by the people. Meanwhile many many people will die and quite possibly, during this tumult, our country would be invaded by another rendering all the death and destruction meaningless. I believe it has gotten this bad here.  :Twocents:
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

AKcharger

The good news Nacho is he will be gone someday, that bad news is since he's set himself up as a dictator(from what little I've been told) what kind of power vaccum you will have when he's gone??

Good luck!

Nacho-RT74

yes. Someday... tell to cubans :s where has passed a full life missing lot of stuf :(
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Mike DC

The USA is in debt because the public hasn't given a damn about it in decades.

Democrat, Republican, that's not the consistent factor.  What IS pretty consistent is that we vote against fiscal responsibility in favor of promises & borrowing.  We do it almost every time, decade after decade, regardless of which party that means voting for.  

This isn't a recent development.  Obama's deficits are huge.  Reagan's were also several trillion if you adjust for inflation. 

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

JB400

Just save me the aggrevation and just lock it and be done with it.

hatersaurusrex

Quote from: Tilar on October 10, 2012, 04:21:40 PM
Quote from: Paul G on October 09, 2012, 08:18:56 PM

Same here. 1000 rounds of ammo for one gun is target practice material with some of the people I know... and I don't know anyone that only has one.

I remember a local news report several years back (during the height of Brady Bill mania) where the cops did a drug bust, and the reporter kept talking about their 'arsenal of weapons' with 'over TWO THOUSAND rounds of ammo'

They had Hi-Point 9MM (piece of complete crap) and a Henry 22 along with a few 500-count boxes of .22LR that you can get at Wal-Mart.

OMG HOW SCARY!! (if you're a squirrel or groundhog, maybe)
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

JB400

That is our problem, the media.  They make a big deal out of such small stuff or favor a certain politican, and everyone that makes a benefit out of it suffers.