News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Golf Cart mods

Started by RIDELIKEHELL, October 27, 2012, 09:55:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RIDELIKEHELL

I searched this topic but it was from 2010 so I thought I'd start a new one.
This a friends cart he has modified...aptly named the "SAUSAGE WAGON" It has a deep cell battery just to run the stereo which can be heard all over his park  :lol:
AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

DC_1

A383Wing

:2thumbs:

TheGhost

The Birdcart almost makes me want to pick up golf.

Almost.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

JB400

I'd get one just to race around the golf course.  Heck with the actual game of golf.  Leave that for these folks that can't figure out anything better to do.

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

jb666

RIDELIKEHELL

AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

kab69440

My baby...
After it came out of a hole in a guy's back yard and got cleaned up a bit..

3k# Winch and bull bar

Front drive axle from a BBB

Home-brewed  swing away spare tire carrier with jack and hardware from my much loved and now deceased Cherokee

Fresh paint and leather bolster seats with console/ armrest

Tunes, handsfree bluetooth, iPod/ SD ready stereo. Custom speaker pods, gauges for pack and 12v batteries.

Rear lift blocks installed in preparation for front axle swap. Sadly, the baja light bar must be removed. The addition of the front drive axle will make it too tall to get out of the garage!

The next mod? This is a mockup I did earlier this spring. Console from Cherokee plus the handle from the V-gate shifter that has been in my Charger for centuries. The V-gate had been taking up space on the floor since I found a console Pistol Grip a few years back.

Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

moparguy01

Jesus Kenny I worry about you.  :lol: