News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1972 Dodge Charger SE Police Interceptor ???!

Started by MAKdaddy, October 21, 2012, 03:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAKdaddy

The plate under the dash is a switch panel-it has a toggle for the lights behind the grille, CB, and a control cable of some sort that goes nowhere now. Someone put a CB antenna in the normal antenna location at some point-I took what was left out during clean up.

1972 Charger 440 Rallye Red
1995 Chevy C1500 5.3 LSx Swap
1991 Honda CRX Uber-Miler

areibel

I wonder if the mystery cable could have been a hand choke?  Or maybe even asomething tied to the throttle, so when you're sitting along side of the road with someone pulled over you can idle it up to keep all the lights and AC going?

djcarguy

toggles to kill tail n brake lites and handle to release tire poppers n oil..  spot and grill lites to clear cars out of your way,maybe.

still haulling shine today.  deafinatly well into late sixtys. junior johnson own story of 426 hemi 66 coronets and hemi c bodies.have it on early nascar movie him being interviewed.dj