News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Charger 500 funny car

Started by moparstuart, October 10, 2012, 02:47:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

never seen this one before    :popcrn:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

held1823

that is one sweet looking flopper
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

Ghoste

Very cool!  I hope someone here knows more about it.

hemigeno

Just noodling here - but wouldn't the exhaust gasses get trapped inside the body, with the way those headers exit right by the framerails?  Am I missing something? :shruggy:

JB400

Quote from: hemigeno on October 10, 2012, 03:13:31 PM
Just noodling here - but wouldn't the exhaust gasses get trapped inside the body, with the way those headers exit right by the framerails?  Am I missing something? :shruggy:
Sitting at idle, your right.   Obviously, that was before they went out the sides.

held1823

this info is from a forum with the same photo. funny car fans could spend days checking this place out.

"I think that Reading Beer car later was owned by Dave Schapiro and was then called Wonderland Rabbit.It was r/u in 1980 and won the D1 Super Pro Bracket Division in 1981. I believe it may have been the only funny car to have won a divisional bracket title."

http://classicfunnycarboard.com/CFB/index.php?topic=834.11610
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053