News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Tonight's Fare

Started by twodko, August 29, 2012, 12:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

71ChallengeHer

Homemade Italian Sausage and Potato Soup. It's Shelby and my take on the Olive Garden's soup. But our's is better.  :2thumbs:  Just as  we're finishing dinner . Shelby said " I hear a Mopar " And sure enough , here comes our friend Jimmy with the 70 Charger.  :2thumbs:  He wanted to go get us something to eat. But we fed him dinner instead. He is gonna stop back Tues and do some chores around the house for me. Mopar buddies are the best.  :cheers: :cheers:

Fred

Quote from: A383Wing on September 16, 2012, 03:03:13 PM
Quote from: Fred on September 16, 2012, 02:56:10 AM
I'm at an age where it no longer matters.    :nana:   You only live once and I've got to get all the living I can into what's left!!   :drool5:

and you will die fat, happy, & full!!

Bryan

I will die Happy and Full, yes..........Fat, NEVER!  I haven't got time to get fat Bryan. I can't sit still for two minutes. The miles I've clocked up running from the garage (one end of the house) to the shed (other end of the house) and vice versa would set the Guinness world record.
The only time you find me sitting for any length of time is when I'm driving my Charger.
I also do sit ups, push ups and chin ups every morning and work the property. (and maintain a friend's property as well)
Not an ounce of fat on me. I'm proud to say..........I've still got my sixpack. So all in all, I can pretty much eat and drink what I want.  :popcrn:   :cheers:

p/s it's fish & chips with pickled onions washed down with a cold one tonight

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

twodko

Speaking of which, tonight's fare;

Pesto sauce over rotini/bow tie pasta, tossed greens salad with shallots-walnuts-craisins and minced garlic French bread.

Dessert with be Cookie and Cream ice cream.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

twodko

This just in........

I used too much minced garlic.....my lips are cracked, my gums have blistered, I can't open my eyes and my ass cheeks are sweating, wooo weee.

I can't see to call 911

mrsskip68

BBQ Bacon/Onion Cheeseburgers, Salad, tater tots. Drumstick ice cream for dessert. Gotta splurge sometimes right?  :yesnod:

twodko

I can't feel my legs.......

Fred

I've called 911............help is on it's way. Hang in there.

71ChallengeHer

Pepper Jack Tomato soup with croutons.  :2thumbs:

twodko

Thanks Fredo.........feeling has returned.....mostly but I type this with a carrot.

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: twodko on September 22, 2012, 12:13:26 AM
Thanks Fredo.........feeling has returned.....mostly but I type this with a carrot.
Dang, Tom with all that garlic you shouldn't get sick .                                        natural antibiotic  :2thumbs:   :nana:

Fred

Quote from: twodko on September 22, 2012, 12:13:26 AM

Very pleased to hear that feeling has returned to your carrot Tom.   :D :D

My modem packed it in on the 19th so I had no internet access till I received my new one and activated it just minutes ago. (hence my slow reply)

71ChallengeHer

Is everyone on a diet or what ?  :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:

Fred

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Fred on October 08, 2012, 09:21:53 PM
:smilielol: :smilielol:
Sorry. Fred. I had to take pain pills so I can sit here so I'm feeling funny.  :nana: :rofl: :rofl:

Fred

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on October 08, 2012, 09:24:44 PM
Sorry. Fred. I had to take pain pills so I can sit here so I'm feeling funny.  :nana: :rofl: :rofl:

Feeling funny is heaps better than feeling "not well" Jackie  :icon_smile_big:  Now, what's for dinner?  :drool5:

JB400

Quote from: Fred on October 10, 2012, 12:58:53 AM
Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on October 08, 2012, 09:24:44 PM

Feeling funny is heaps better than feeling "not well" Jackie  :icon_smile_big:  Now, what's for dinner?  :drool5:
I thought it was your turn to cook?

71ChallengeHer

Ham steak and brussel sprouts. We weren't very hungry tonite.  :shruggy:

TheGhost

Totinos pizza and Sam Adams Oktoberfest. :icon_smile_big:
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: TheGhost on October 10, 2012, 08:16:22 PM
Totinos pizza and Sam Adams Oktoberfest. :icon_smile_big:
Good taste in Beer  :cheers: :cheers:

Fred

Chicken curry served on a bed of steamed rice. Yum! love curry.  :drool5: