News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 Charger on ebay - thoughts? Anyone know this car?

Started by tpetty, September 23, 2012, 11:36:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tpetty

I've been looking for a black Charger without a vinyl roof that will seat six.  There is one on ebay for sale now.  Car is in MA.  Anyone know the car, or thoughts based on the pics?  I've asked for more info, but no reply yet.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1969-Dodge-Charger-Base-Hardtop-2-Door-7-2L-/120989110061?forcev4exp=true#v4-42

twodko

That's a gorgeous car! Despite not being a numbers matching car the resto looks really well done.......it's so clean underneath.......won't last long were it mine. I'd want to drive hell out of it.  :lol: Do you have any idea what the reserve might be. Here in Cali that would be a $40-50k car.  :Twocents:
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

JB400

The car is well worth it. If you want it, you better get it. :coolgleamA:

Tilar

It is a nice looking resto job, but until we know what his reserve is I'll hold off on saying "The car is well worth it".

By the way, Did the 69 have a wood grain dash? I didn't think that started till '70.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

JB400

the 69 did come with a wood grain package.  it's on the se equipped cars.

boys3rt

tpetty,

If interested I would be willing to check the car out for you? I don't live that far away and I'm not interested in buying it.

Ghoste

26k and four days to go with the reserve not met.  That car is top to bottom sanitary so I'm going to bet his reserve is well north of what has been bid so far.

tpetty

Quote from: boys3rt on September 23, 2012, 04:35:50 PM
tpetty,

If interested I would be willing to check the car out for you? I don't live that far away and I'm not interested in buying it.

Thanks.  If I can get an idea of his reserve, and if I think it's reasonable, I'll let you know.  Otherwise, wouldn't want to waste your time if he's asking the moon.

Indygenerallee

Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

1970Moparmann

Nice car.  :2thumbs:  Will be interesting to see how high it goes.
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

66FBCharger

It looks really nice in the pics.
Good luck I hope you are able to snag it if you want it.
'69 Charger R/T 440 4 speed T5, '70 Road Runner 440+6 4 speed, '73 'Cuda 340 4 speed, '66 Charger 383 Auto
SOLD!:'69 Charger R/T S.E. 440 4 speed 3.54 Dana rolling body

NHCharger

Wow, don't see many like that up here in the rust belt. you could eat supper off the bottom side of the car.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

tpetty

He emailed me that he spent 70k on the restoration, and is expecting to sell it for over $50k.  While it looks like a really nice car -- that is a whole lot of money for a non-RT, non-original engine.

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: tpetty on September 24, 2012, 06:11:54 PM
He emailed me that he spent 70k on the restoration, and is expecting to sell it for over $50k.  While it looks like a really nice car -- that is a whole lot of money for a non-RT, non-original engine.

You got that right! Cohasset is only 25 miles from me & for that kind of expectation, it's not worth even going to check it out.

Ghoste

If it were 2007 he could put RT badges on it and rake in his money spent plus some from the clone buyers but sadly those days are gone.  Sure is a nice car though so who knows?

tpetty

Ghoste