News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Foxy Shazam went and saw these guys last night

Started by moparstuart, September 28, 2012, 10:08:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

they are way over the top

He trys very hard to sound like freddie mercury 

but live they are on crack and just way over the top .   The keyboardist looks like josiah the omish hard rock keyboardist .  any they have a heavy metal trumpet player .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rz4I69mQMo

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

moparstuart

Chris G.

I saw them a month ago at Rock Allegiance and they were awesome. The concert had Puddle of Mudd, Daughtry, STP, Buck Cherry, Seether, 3 Days Grace, Fuel and a bunch others. Besides 3 Days Grace, Foxy Shazam was the hit of the concert. They were fun to watch.

moparstuart

Quote from: Chris G. on September 28, 2012, 10:22:28 AM
I saw them a month ago at Rock Allegiance and they were awesome. The concert had Puddle of Mudd, Daughtry, STP, Buck Cherry, Seether, 3 Days Grace, Fuel and a bunch others. Besides 3 Days Grace, Foxy Shazam was the hit of the concert. They were fun to watch.
showmen for sure  , maybe to much for me .  But the crowd surfing keyboardist with his keyboards was a feat   :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

Chris G.

Unfortunately I was sitting where I was blocked from the trumpet player. I got a good dose of the crazy keyboard guy though.  :smilielol:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Never heard of them but damn you're right that Unstoppable song sounds like a Queen song!
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

moparstuart

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on September 28, 2012, 05:39:45 PM
Never heard of them but damn you're right that Unstoppable song sounds like a Queen song!
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:  most of there songs have that sound