News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Twins of Evil Tour Rob Zombie and Marilyn Manson/MOPAR HEAD!

Started by DadsCharger00, October 03, 2012, 11:20:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DadsCharger00

So we went to the Twins of Evil tour last night, and on our way pushing up to the front we meet this guy! Total mopar head....LITERALLY! Him and his buddy both own roadrunners (one of which is for sale. I'll try to get pics from him) Cool dude. Thought I'd share the photo!

RIDELIKEHELL

AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

Indygenerallee

Sorry but the tatoo looks like crap.. Give him props for the balls to do it though! (BTW I can't stand Maryiln Manson or Rob Zombie  :lol:)
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

DadsCharger00

I would agree it's not a great tat! It was more the balls thing to do it on the head that I was going for! Here's another pic. That's me, my fiance, my friend sue, and buddy adam :popcrn: All and all it was a pretty good time!

DadsCharger00

Zombie is pretty cool. Not a manson fan per say, but he did put on a good show....

Indygenerallee

Only doses I can take of Rob Zombies is from the "White Zombie" days this is probably the only song I truely care for from him. I love it (the video suits it well IMO!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoUXLX2VjFM
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

68X426

Now I know what to do with the back of my head!

I like the group pic - you all got zombie eyes. :cheers:

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow