News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Flicks 'o the Day

Started by twodko, September 26, 2012, 08:23:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twodko

Wednesdays are me and Diane's movie matinee date days. We saw End of Watch, hardcore and entertaining.

We gave it 4 stars......4 Joey's........4 Kiwi.......4 Crumpets.........4 Schnitzel.......and like that.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Fred

Thanks for the tip. And may I recommend you give "Dark Shadows" a miss.

The last good film Erika and I saw was "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" absolutely the best movie we've seen in years. I'ts the first Hollywood remake of the Swedish Trilogy. It was so good, Erika got the next 2 installments in Swedish(because we couldn't wait to see how it all plays out) which meant reading sub titles which we normally don't like because we're so busy reading , we miss most of the action but in this case it was more than worth it.  :2thumbs:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

bull

We got The Avengers on Blu-ray. It ended the same as it did when I saw in theaters.

twodko

Thanks Fred, Diane has it on our BlockBuster movie que. Dark Shadows has been panned across the board here too.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Fred

Hey Tom, I've got another good one. "The best Exotic Marigold Hotel" very witty and great cast. Erika's already watched it twice.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.