News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Is it just me or are there a lot of Daytona's for sale lately?

Started by Ghoste, September 13, 2012, 06:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

A few on e-bay, some auction ones, some private deals and some brokers.  It just seems like there are more than usual on the market right now.

69_500

There are always some for sale. Just none that I can get just yet.

BigBlockSam

yea man , there all over the place . i use to see a lot of superbirds but no daytona  :shruggy:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

69charger2002

i have noticed that too. 5 for sale on ebay right now, that has to be a record! usually you see 3-4 superbirds at any given time on ebay, MAYBE 1 daytona.. i wish they would come down in value to "common man" prices.. i'd snag one. but i'm dreaming they will probably never dip under $100k like superbirds did. Only way is if the private rich guys who bought 8 wing cars and 5 hemi convert cudas just because they are status symbols all get bored with them and dump them.
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

JB400

Don't rec in that is the sign of the economy.  Our cars are nice to have and what not, but times are tough for quite a few people.  Bad thing is, we won't know which direction our economy is going until next year. :ahum:

WINGIN IT

Never say never,  there are wing cars in private owners hands that either have held on long enough, and wish to let go, or need the money for other things - or a little of both.  That's how I got mine.

hemi68charger

Quote from: WINGIN IT on September 14, 2012, 07:40:56 AM
..., or need the money for other things - or a little of both.  ...

That's me.......... Another Daytona...........  :icon_smile_big:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Ghoste

Hardly breathing room when all the hundreds of you get together huh?

rob-dirt

:popcrn: Wow  :popcrn: Now their,s  5 superbird -.1 hemi - 2 six packs 2 4 barrel car,s