News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

2006 General Lee

Started by MoparMotel, August 02, 2005, 12:40:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGhost

I like it.  I wouldn't pay that price for it, but, I stil wouldn't kick it out of my garage.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Drache

Like I said in the exact same thread about this yesterday or the day before....

Looks like HLPAG is getting into newer vehicles!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

MoparMotel

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,766.0.html

Thats what i said. Seems that since the new movie is coming out everyone is making a General Lee out of everything. Friend of a Friend has got a Chevy Pickup that looks like the General.

1968 Dodge Charger

TheGhost

I'd like to see a black Charger with a rebel flag on the top.  Anybody with photoshop willing to try?
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

my73charger

What a shame. :bawling:

DC is really pissing me off...stupid.

TheGhost

Quote from: my73charger on August 03, 2005, 09:13:52 AM
What a shame. :bawling:

DC is really pissing me off...stupid.

DC didn't do this.  A dealership did.

Drache

This is about the third thread about that car so far lol!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Ghoste

It's still funny though.

Headrope

A brand new car with a HEMI for $16,000. That's an incredible deal - regardless of the paint job and the two extra doors.
Sixty-eights look great and the '69 is fine.
But before the General Lee there was me - Headrope.

70charginglizard

Quote from: Headrope on August 05, 2005, 10:53:20 PM
A brand new car with a HEMI for $16,000. That's an incredible deal - regardless of the paint job and the two extra doors.

I wouldn't pay 2 bucks for it.
70charginglizard

jaak

looks sorta like that turd i just flushed       

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

hemihead

A 69 DOH is bad enough now there's a o6 bigger joke now.
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

69_500

I would think that they would have used the base R/T model to make it out of not the Daytona edition.

kab69440

I hope it catches on. Then maybe fewer second gens will need to wear that ridiculous clown suit.
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

MoparMotel

1968 Dodge Charger

Ghoste

Somebody should e-mail the link to Trevor Creed.  :icon_smile_big: