News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

'69 Charger - what do you think about this car & pics

Started by tpetty, September 05, 2012, 06:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tpetty

There is a '69 Charger for sale that I think meets the criteria I've been looking for (black, no vinyl, seat 6).  Not an original RT.  Car is too far for me to personally check (I know, I know...)  Anything jump out as a problem from pictures?  There are a lot of them.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/cto/3232623856.html

Ghoste

Looks okay to me but what do I know?  It's missing the front bumperettes but thats no big deal.  I'd have likely left it a slant six personally but thats neither here nor there either.

skip68

I'd say that's a fair price.  If it was mine I wouldn't sell it for less.   Maybe $26K but that would be my bottom dollar.   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

twodko

If it pans out eyeballing it,  it's a fair price for a clone/modified 69. Scope it out, drive it, have it mech checked and if it sits good with you buy it. They're getting harder to find.  :Twocents:
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Patronus

Thats quite a long way from any project..  If you got the coin you could bypass a lot of grief and just add your touches.. and start having fun right away!
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

6pkrtse

Wow, I like it. If I had the money & the time I would be going to get it.
1963 Belvedere 413 Max Wedge
1970 Charger R/T S.E. 440 sixpack.
1970 Challenger R/T Drag Radial 528 Hemi
1970 Charger 500 S.E. 440 4 BBL
1970 Road Runner 383 4 BBL
1974 Chrysler New Yorker 440 4 BBL
1996 Dodge Ram 2500 V-10 488 cu in.
2004 Dodge Ram 3500 CTD Dually 6x6
2012 Challenger R/T Classic

Dino

It's a shame that the original drivetrain is gone but I think this would be a real fun car to drive.  If you buy it and don't like the 5 speed, call me!   :callme:    :icon_smile_big:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

JB400

Take a magnet to check for putty.  If your goin to get it, might as well know what your gettin.

1974dodgecharger

based on the deals from forum members thats a 20k car. He is over reaching to get that sucker who was born a minute ago.....

Scaregrabber

BrianShaughnessy

If the bodywork checks out OK then it's in the neighborhood of $25K.    It's got a lot of go fun parts on it and it looks pretty dam good to me.
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Dino

I have to agree with Brian.  I'm getting plenty offers of $25K for mine and I don't have a 5 speed!
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

tpetty

Car is tentatively sold to a European buyer.  I think he's getting full asking price.

tpetty

Oh, and if someone on the forum has a nice black Charger with a bench/buddy seat and a 440 that they want to sell for 20k, let me know. 

six-tee-nine

The engine bay looks kinda messy but other than that mechanically you cant go all that wrong. If the buyer bought it unseen there is still quite a risk because you are never sure what is under that nice paint....
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...