News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Thinking of selling? Try this first.

Started by Cooter, September 16, 2012, 12:33:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooter

My boy goes into the military(Air Force) tomorrow. Well, I figured we'd take his car (Albeit unfinished) to last car cruise night here tonight. Well, I wanted to have my GL there so I told him to drive it and I follow in the truck/trailer.

I gotta tell you, seeing my junk from a totally different angle all these 12 years it's been driven only by me, I figured "What if this was the sight I was gonna see if someone actually bought that thing?"

After seeing my junk cruising down the highway with somebody else at the wheel having my fun, kinda gave me a different outlook on sellin' it now. Damn, I had forgotten why people keep blowing the horn and thumbs uppin' me all the time until I saw it in motion. There was the blowing of horns from other lanes, thumbs ups, people generally having fun and I'm trying in my 99' Ram, but failing miserably. Nah, I think he'll stay around for a while.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Kern Dog

I'm sure that if I saw my Charger being driven by someone else, I'd have the same feelings as you.   :2thumbs:

1974dodgecharger

its a odd feeling I understand.

I say this because I had a toyota tundra 08 model, supercharged, black on black, 4x4, debadged etc..all the good stuff. I could never why so many folks gave me the thumbs up and would always cruise next to me looking at my truck, but the day I sold it I realized why as I watched the person who bought it drive away......it was a sight to behold.

JB400

Glad to here you rethink selling.  I wouldn't want to sell unless you just had to or wanted something different.  Enjoy the thumbs up and the honking horns. :2thumbs: :2thumbs:  Just wandering, is the dash in your truck broke all to pieces or is it a regional thing? Everyone with those years that I know, are all falling apart.

Cooter

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on September 16, 2012, 01:14:28 AM
Just wandering, is the dash in your truck broke all to pieces or is it a regional thing? Everyone with those years that I know, are all falling apart.

Yes, Dodge really screwed the pooch on the dashes in those things. Sorry part is, the WHOLE FREAKING dash has to come apart to replace just the top/middle. Sucks.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"