News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

MOPARS at the Beach: Myrtle Beach, SC - Anyone else there??

Started by bill440rt, August 19, 2012, 10:10:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill440rt

Just got back from a two-week trip to Myrtle Beach, SC. As an added bonus, the first week there was supposed to be "Mopar Week" sponsored by Arrington Performance.
http://www.moparsatthebeach.com

Each day of the week there was an event held at different locations. Turnout was light, but it was still good to see some cars. The final show was at the Inlet Square Mall in Murrell's Inlet. I did spy a blue Superbird at one of the hotels, was unable to get a pic though.
Here are some pics of the show on the last day. These were taken around 11:00am, & there were some other cars rolling in as we left. Modern Mopars were in abundance, but a few muscle & classic era cars were there as well.
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

bill440rt

"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

bill440rt

By far my favorite modern Challenger I saw there was this black convert.   :drool5:

bill440rt

Last few pics.

Bob T

Cool pics Bill, Thanks for putting them up  :cheers:
Like the G
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

FlatbackFanatic

Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

projectanimal

Great pictures Bill!  Always nice to find something like that while on vacation!
:cheers:

Matt
northwest CT