News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Bought a 68 today

Started by keepat, October 03, 2012, 08:57:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

It has a perfect stance to it too.  That is so nice keepat, can't wait to see the vintage slides.

keepat

Received some slides of the Charger from the original owner and had a few pictures made along with digital disk. The pictures are just a few day after the car was bought in late March of 1968. In the background is the garage that the Charger stayed in from 68 to 94 when he sold the car. The original owner still live in the same home and when I'm finished with the car I will drive it down to VA and take the same picture in the same spot.

This is the original window sticker and Certicard that came with the car.
Thanks!
Pat

Ryan

Very cool. I would love to find some original pictures like that of mine.
69 charger r/t Triple Black
   572 HEMI, Passion 5 speed, 4.10 Dana under construction

2014 viper TA

cdr

to the people like myself doing body work & paint notice how crisp the body lines are. 
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Bob T

Excellent history pics Pat  :2thumbs:
Funny enough, I just put w/w 14's with full caps on today for a bit of a different look, the handling is drastically altered and it just lights up all the time  :lol:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

surmanajaja

really sweet looking car, not much to do to it...and your very lucky to find the original owner and history of it...

:2thumbs:

tommymac

Mine was exactly the same when built/cept now has 383 and Dk green paint,Very similar cars.I have a pict from the first owner towing a motorcycle and trailer.Met hin at a local car showand he asked me if it had a trailer hitch on it and i said i cut it off. Crazy. all he wanted to do was sit in it ,said he missed it,I let him.Sad story.Very nice clean car BTW Keepat