News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New Camaro....

Started by xpbprox, October 14, 2011, 11:30:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mauve66

but either way they aren't street legal and can't be licensed as such that's why they limit the market for them so the lawyers are happy
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

charger_fan_4ever

Quote from: ACUDANUT on October 15, 2011, 09:32:11 AM
Dodge needs to drop their prices on the Challengers..Hell, I can get a new Camaro covertible for the price of a reg plain chally.  :Twocents:

I say the same. Why make new limited color cars. Drop the price some and sell more of them. BUT wasn't this the same case back in the pony car days ? The mopar was always the lowest produced and highest priced ?

Ghoste

I thought the Camaro was more money back then?

Cooter

Why would Dodge drop the price when too many stupid, dumasses just HAD TO HAVE one to be the first on the block with one in the beginning back in '08, and paid out the ass for it. Now, Ma Mopar thinks EVERYBODY should be as stupid....
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Ghoste

Ponch ®

Quote from: Cooter on August 25, 2012, 06:11:53 AM

Gimme the damn thiung MY WAY like Chrysler used to dammit.

Oh you spoiled kids nowadays and your sense of entitlement. "Me Me Me...I'm special. I want a blue argyle colored iPad, I want a pair of limited edition custom Nike shoes, I want a Challenger to my specifications".  :icon_smile_big:
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Ghoste

Ponch ®

Quote from: Ghoste on August 29, 2012, 03:49:38 PM
:stirthepot: < Ponch

just illustrating the point that the line between a petulant teen broad on "My Super Sweet 16" and grown men car enthusiasts can be a thin one.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Dino

Quote from: Ponch ® on August 29, 2012, 05:52:04 PM
Quote from: Ghoste on August 29, 2012, 03:49:38 PM
:stirthepot: < Ponch

just illustrating the point that the line between a petulant teen broad on "My Super Sweet 16" and grown men car enthusiasts can be a thin one.

Has the line been proven?
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Ghoste

Was it ever in question?

Chryco Psycho

I talked with a Chrysler exec & he told me they released unlimited amouts of the PT & Magnum & both quickly lost the public interest to the point where sales dropped & car were left sitting on lots unsold so with the Chall they used a different plane with limited color runs & models to keep the interest & demand high Mustang has done the same thing with Bullitts , Cobras , Mach 1 , GT , etc models

Cooter

Quote from: Ponch ® on August 29, 2012, 03:16:33 PM

Oh you spoiled kids nowadays and your sense of entitlement. "Me Me Me...I'm special. I want a blue argyle colored iPad, I want a pair of limited edition custom Nike shoes, I want a Challenger to my specifications".  :icon_smile_big:

Now ponch, I prolly got you by a few years "kid"...No "Entitlement" here, as if I have the MONEY, that makes me "king" and if you are willing to take on up the ass on a new car, then by all means, but I refuse to unless I get what I want...

Spoiled? Don't think so, as I don't own an "ipod" or whatever. Nope, my phone is plain jane. My shoes? Nah, just whatever Wally world has on the shelf in my size and price range. Just a plain ol person that can actually figure out why my Big Block still pings :icon_smile_wink:
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Ponch ®

Quote from: Cooter on August 30, 2012, 11:08:56 AM

Now ponch, I prolly got you by a few years "kid"...No "Entitlement" here, as if I have the MONEY, that makes me "king" and if you are willing to take on up the ass on a new car, then by all means, but I refuse to unless I get what I want...

Spoiled? Don't think so, as I don't own an "ipod" or whatever. Nope, my phone is plain jane. My shoes? Nah, just whatever Wally world has on the shelf in my size and price range. Just a plain ol person that can actually figure out why my Big Block still pings :icon_smile_wink:

exactly. what YOU want. I mean, I could go on and on about why your phone sucks and why your wally world shoes aren't exactly worth the $15 you paid for them (and the arm the 12 year old Chinese kid lost while making them) - but it's really none of my concern. If you're happy with them, great. I have the money - and that makes me King - to squander on a smartphone and K-SWISS classics because they're what I want.

So if I'm perfectly happy with my 4 door Charger and Mrs. Ponch's Challenger because they're what I want and to ME it was money well spent...what's it to you? Who made you arbiter elegantiarum?

Cooter

Quote from: Ponch ® on August 30, 2012, 11:43:10 AM

Who made you arbiter elegantiarum?

Why Ponch,You did as soon as you Attacked my opinion here. And I believe you to be smarter than the big words you use here, so remember this, I'm not the only one who feels/thinks this way, just the only one that is willing to have this converstion with you. I hope I answered your question...Bye now...

Ponch ®

Quote from: Cooter on August 30, 2012, 11:52:49 AM

Why Ponch,You did as soon as you Attacked my opinion here. And I believe you to be smarter than the big words you use here, so remember this, I'm not the only one who feels/thinks this way, just the only one that is willing to have this converstion with you. I hope I answered your question...Bye now...

I attacked your opinion? You said it yourself...there are a lot of people who share your views. My earlier comments were a general statement aimed at those people and no one in particular. But hey, if the shoe fits...

Ponch ®

Old Moparz

I've never picked out a color or an option on whatever vehicle I bought, I just picked the cheapest thing available that did what I wanted it to do. If my truck had been pink with white lace trim for mudflaps, I'd still have bought it.

The lace might even get me better MPG because of less wind resistance.   :shruggy:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

autodynamics

Quote from: Ponch ® on August 30, 2012, 12:03:27 PM
Quote from: Cooter on August 30, 2012, 11:52:49 AM

I attacked your opinion? You said it yourself...there are a lot of people who share your views. My earlier comments were a general statement aimed at those people and no one in particular. But hey, if the shoe fits...

I think someone on this forum keeps getting piss In there cereal
Ewwwwww somebody is real bitter

1970Moparmann

My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

autodynamics

Lol ....... Some people.........