News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Winter!!

Started by Charger_Croatia, February 08, 2006, 08:00:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Croatia

I received few pictures from a friend. All are taken at Leman Lake near Geneva in Switzerland.

Maybe there is similar winter but I never saw such thing before.
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

41husk

yep! that looks bad but we have had that kinda stuff in the midwest but this winter has been great!
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

BB1

Good luck in getting that car door open. Jack hammer anyone. :smilielol:
Delete my profile

derailed

That reminds me of the big ice storm we had hear in the northeast back in 98 I believe. It was pretty bad, people were without power and phone for weeks, radio towers and power lines poles collapsed all over the place. Up in Montreal they used the electricity from a  railroad locomotive to help power a hospital.

Recharger

:eek: :scared:  Damn!  I've seen ice storms before, but nothing like that.  I'm amazed those trees are still standing.  That would be one long cold morning with the windshield scraper.... :rotz:

Blown70

wow,  In november we had some ice but that is a whole new level
:o

Charger_Croatia

We had some ice here also, but this is something different.

Just look at these sculptures of mother nature.
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

andy74

where i live people would just walk out in a sweater and laugh at that!we have had a mild winter so far,only 6 1/2 feet or so,and more coming,although its nice that it all thawed so its not all here right this second

Lowprofile

Damm, thats some rough Ice.  Looks like you'd have to jackhammer your car out of the ice.   :rotz:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL