News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chargerforum?

Started by DarkSyde Acres Haunted Ho, July 12, 2012, 12:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

Quote from: chargerboy69 on July 17, 2012, 03:26:12 PM
Anyone remember when the old site started?

I must have joined in 02, maybe 03, and I'm pretty sure it had been going for a couple of years by then already. I started my current job in 00 and had been there roughly two years when I found the site.

Now that I think about it I can't even recall the web address. :slap:

Chryco Psycho

I joined in 00 & it was up before I joined

472 R/T SE

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on July 17, 2012, 07:59:08 PM
I joined in 00 & it was up before I joined

That what I was thinking.  I keep thinking '99 when I joined & the big push for 500 members was for the new year 2000.

According to the way back machine, Streetwize & Just Chris joined in '01.  So I'm way off.  I didn't see your name Neil.  I thought you 3 were the 1st moderators?

I remember Chris PMing me @ moparts to check out this Charger site.

Ghoste

I'm thinking it was around 03 for me on the old site.   Thats like a lifetime ago it seems.

RECHRGD

I can't remember the year, but I know I was in pretty close to the beginning.  I used a different name though.....
13.53 @ 105.32

moparstuart

I was around in spirit   :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on July 17, 2012, 05:05:27 PM
Quote from: chargerboy69 on July 17, 2012, 03:26:12 PM
Anyone remember when the old site started?

I know many of us "Old Timers" have been here since the summer of 2005. I was just curious when some of us actually started on the old board.

I remember when we got excited to have 100 members.  Then there was a push to hit 500 members before the new year.  Everyone was busy creating multiple usernames.

I think my car was like the 3rd Charger of the Month.  I had a digital camera that was barely 1 megapixel, cost like $500.  But I was the shit having it.  Looking back now all those pix absolutely sucked,  :smilielol:.

ChargerBill & that guy that started the cuda-challenger forum with the burgundy '69 were the big shots back then.

Yeah, I remember that. I was on the old board in the fall of 2000. (I remember where I was living at the time.) It's hard to believe it's been that long. It's also hard to believe all the stuff I've gone through both car-related and personally since then. Anyway, glad to still be here, although I don't post nearly as much.

DarkSyde Acres Haunted Ho

Sad to say that I had to sell my R/T after 911.......... My old Company was based in Dearborn, MI and on 9-12 the worlds largest Arabic population outside of Saudi, quit spending money..2 years later  lost everything... . BUT  Looking forward to one day buying another Charger....  thinking a Charger Superbee this time... :)   I believe my old screen name was Streetracerrt or possibly Bodybagging
Buried Alive deep beneath www.darksydeacres.com