News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I NEED A MECHANIC'S HELP PLEASE!

Started by dodgegurl, July 25, 2012, 06:16:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dodgegurl

I have a 2010 dodge charger and we adore this car. 50,000 miles, 3.5L and ready to growl. The problem is this: there is an annoying "bump" or hard shift between 25 and 30 mph and during deceleration. I have put it on the machine, no codes, no lights!  :rotz:

PLEASE HELP... NO ONE HERE CAN FIGURE THIS OUT :brickwall:, THIS AINT NO LAUGHING MATTER :smilielol:

I AM ABOUT TO GO CRAZY HERE.

THANKS

COLLEGESUCCESS60@YAHOO.COM

cdr

it needs to have an updated computer reflash
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

dodgegurl

Hey yall,

I have had the transmission serviced today, had the trasmission mounts replaced and I have had the transmission reprogrammed! I do not know what to do...no codes!

urgh :pullinghair:  HELP, HELP, HELP

nascarxx29

1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

bull

Cooter

2010? I'd think it'd still be under some kinda extended warranty.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Topher

Years and years ago(1990) I worked in a Sears Auto Center, and one of the service writers had his mom's car in there trying to find a thumping noise in the car. You could feel it while sitting in the passenger seat. It was a Honda Accord. Put it on the lift, run it in gear and no noise. Hmm. I start looking and I see the drain tube for the a/c coming out of the firewall, and I thought it was a bit long. Upon closer inspection I see some shiney spots on the hose. Hmm. What was happening was the drain tube was long enough to get caught in the cv boot, get pulled and let go of when it stretched allowing it to hit the firewall and thump! Trimmed it up and no more noise.

Now for your car, does it shake or shimmy any? What shape are the tires in? Are the wheels tight? Is there anything loose in the trunk? Is there anything loose in a door pocket? Do you feel it in the steering wheel or your seat?
Topher

67 Charger 383-4spd "the Dawg"

www.headlightmotorman.com

c00nhunterjoe

I know there was a tsb for a reflash on the tcm for that concern but ifyou already had it done by the dealer then I'm not sure.