News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone ever submit their Charger for the movies?

Started by Surf Charger, July 17, 2012, 09:51:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1974dodgecharger

That is one badass charger you have....im partial to 2nd gen, then 1st, and then 3rd due to the look of being 'mean' , but yours looks pretty mean sitting there.
Quote from: nh_mopar_fan on July 18, 2012, 05:39:06 PM
Bah. They used my '67 in the movie "The Box" with Cameron Diaz. They used my wife's 66 Valiant ragtop as well.

It was just period correct window dressing. It was parked on the side of the road as the cops came flying by.

We got paid a couple hundred for each car and they also paid us as an extras. We got to spend a day on the set, they fed
us breakfast and lunch. It was fun.

Here's my wife in '70s costume on the set with the car

Wicked72

my mother inlaws saturn was in a movie i cant remember which one. its was in a parking lot that filmed and they were also extras in some dinner and that was their lunch as well. i think they got a couple hundred a piece for it. kinda cool. id like my car in a movie however no one can drive but me or leave her parked. id flip if there was damage caused...  :cheers:
M-Massively O-Over P-Powered A-And R-Respected