News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

So...If I woke up dead tomorrow...

Started by Daytona R/T SE, July 06, 2012, 01:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nvrbdn

keep goin stu, you will be out of the running for the cars. :boogie: :boogie:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

moparstuart

Quote from: nvrbdn on July 10, 2012, 08:14:48 PM
:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:your just mad that chris likes me better
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

A383Wing

Quote from: nvrbdn on July 10, 2012, 08:14:48 PM

I don't think he can run....have you seen all the popcorn he eats?

Bryan

moparstuart

mauve66

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on July 09, 2012, 11:30:43 PM
Quote from: mauve66 on July 09, 2012, 07:48:56 PM
alright, now that the wife and i have worked out the location of the sunroof she will stop posting here (we did that to keep you guys off guard).  she doesn't need any of you guys, she's already got a pool boy set up in tahiti.
have a lovely life miss, was great planning this with you..................

The sunroof is welded to the Daytona...

You got tools ?

don't need them, anything attached to the sunroof will automatically come with it........................................................ in other words i want the tona, sunroof or not...............................
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

moparguy01

Quote from: moparstuart on July 10, 2012, 08:24:00 PM
:popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :girlfight: :girlfight: :girlfight: :girlfight: :girlfight: :girlfight: :girlfight: :girlfight: :girlfight: :girlfight: :girlfight: :girlfight: :girlfight: :girlfight: :girlfight: :girlfight: :girlfight: :girlfight: :girlfight: :girlfight:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpxQp3Hy5nk

Hmmmm, big pasty white fluffy thing dancing around. Damn stu you must be rich to have someone make such a lifelike avatar for you!!! :lol:

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

PocketThunder

Quote from: General_01 on July 06, 2012, 08:42:21 PM
I haven't seen Pocket respond yet, so I will claim the land yacht for him.  :lol:

Thanks buddy... i havent been on this board that much lately.  I got dibbs on the Y-body!   :yesnod:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

Quote from: mauve66 on July 11, 2012, 07:52:19 PM
Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on July 09, 2012, 11:30:43 PM
Quote from: mauve66 on July 09, 2012, 07:48:56 PM
alright, now that the wife and i have worked out the location of the sunroof she will stop posting here (we did that to keep you guys off guard).  she doesn't need any of you guys, she's already got a pool boy set up in tahiti.
have a lovely life miss, was great planning this with you..................

The sunroof is welded to the Daytona...

You got tools ?

don't need them, anything attached to the sunroof will automatically come with it........................................................ in other words i want the tona, sunroof or not...............................
just cut the top off , I like em topless   :D

TheGhost

I'll take whichever of the 72s is in the best shape, thanks. :icon_smile_big:
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: PocketThunder on July 19, 2012, 10:23:35 AM
Quote from: General_01 on July 06, 2012, 08:42:21 PM
I haven't seen Pocket respond yet, so I will claim the land yacht for him.  :lol:

Thanks buddy... i havent been on this board that much lately.  I got dibbs on the Y-body!   :yesnod:

If you would've been sending me 20 bucks a week it would be yours by now... :brickwall: :nana:

A383Wing

you still here? I thought the "green" tea was being fed to you by the wife

Bryan

moparstuart

Quote from: A383Wing on July 19, 2012, 08:42:45 PM
you still here? I thought the "green" tea was being fed to you by the wife

Bryan

green gatoraide covers up the taste better

nvrbdn

i think the juice cocktails are on hold till cooler weather. its way too hot to deal with right......oh wait, hey hun... can you get me some more of those lime colored ice cubes? :shruggy:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House