News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Of all the LX retro mods I've seen, this is probably the gaudiest

Started by hatersaurusrex, July 18, 2012, 12:58:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hatersaurusrex

[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

1974dodgecharger

Like I have told others the new charger is nothing like the old chargers (1st to 3rd) they just slapped the name 'charger' on this car thats actualy a intrepid or avenger.

Paul G

It really is a great car. I just wish it was named after a 4 door model. Like Coronet, Fury, Imperial, or something that would have better suited the platform.
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

Ghoste

Could the taillights on that new one have been added just as a joke?

TheGhost

The taillights are one of the best features of the redesigned LX.  Why change that?
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

chargerboy69

Quote from: TheGhost on July 18, 2012, 12:46:48 PM
The taillights are one of the best features of the redesigned LX.  Why change that?

I agree, but this is a older Charger before they redesigned the tail lights.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

BigBlackDodge

UH60L

AAAAAHHHHHHHH! MY EYES!   :icon_smile_big:   

(that is the first time I've seen anyone attempt a second gen sail panel look.  I have to give credit to people who can fabricate parts for cars, some of those guys do some amazing work, regardless of the fact that I dislike the car they are making it for....)

:popcrn: 

VegasCharger

What a joke! A lot a work for nothing! It's absolutely hidious! Quit trying to reborn the beast that was, the 1968 Dodge Charger.

squeakfinder

Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

chargd72

Those sail panels most likely aren't any special custom work.  I've seen the bolt on ones for sale on ebay.

'72 Charger SE 4bbl 318                          '76 Power Wagon 400 W200                                 2011 (attempt at a) Charger

bakerhillpins

:o

That is truly horrible.  And I usually don't have horrid reactions to a lot of this stuff but that is just plain old bad.   :ahum: At what point did they go - yea, that looks cool?  :scratchchin:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

J-440

That is a modern day rice burner if I ever saw one.  Looks like parts bought from autozone.  Why don't they stick on a hoodscoop and add the fake stick-on Buick portholes to that monstrosity.
68 R/T, 440/727 6-speed, SC G-machine...black suede

Ghoste

An Autozone Charger.  That could be the ultimate insult to the nameplate.