News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Started by cdr, June 29, 2012, 04:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cdr

Quote from: moparstuart on July 02, 2012, 08:56:18 AM
I for one would like to thanks all our moderators and administrator for all there tireless work .  They dont get paid and they have to take all our abuse and crap .  You guys are awesome and thanks for all your hard work  .   :Twocents: :Twocents: :Twocents:     
now that would sum up my thoughts as well & end this thread.-----------------------when & where ooppss  :smilielol: :eek2:
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

nvrbdn

here, let me kill it for ya. :2guns: :horse:  :2guns: :spank: :boxing_smiley:

is it dead yet? :shruggy:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Topher

Whooooosh!!!!!!!!

What the hell was that?!?

That was Space Ball One! They've gone to Plaid!

I LOVE that movie! It ranks right up there with Blazing Saddles!
Topher

67 Charger 383-4spd "the Dawg"

www.headlightmotorman.com

hotrod98

Light speed is okay but I prefer ludicrous speed.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

Fred

Quote from: resq302 on July 02, 2012, 05:00:44 AM
Quote from: resq302 on July 02, 2012, 02:54:13 AM
Quote from: cdr on July 01, 2012, 05:42:17 PM
when is where

Where are they?  They are in "now".  If they are in "now", where are we?  The present.  How do we get back to now?  Soon.  How do we do that?  Lets got to Mr. Video!

quote (or most of) from Spaceballs.   (mel brooks movie that was a spoof of Star Wars)

I knew that  :2thumbs: just couldn't resist, that's all. :lol:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.