News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Vote for a classic Charger for a Detroit radio station charity car.

Started by Ghoste, January 21, 2006, 10:13:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DC_1

XP29F61

No idea!! I was a volunteer for the 28 hour Radiothon this morning (final shift) and we couldn't get an answer out of anyone. I guess they want to keep it a secret.
"Though I Fly Through the Valley of Death I Shall Fear No Evil.  For I am at 80,000 Feet and Climbing."
At the entrance to the old SR-71 operating base in Kadena, Japan

"If you see a bomb technician running, follow him."
USAF Ammo Troop

http://66-67charger.com

69_500

voted for the Charger, seems that the two dodges are a lock for the top spot, just depends on which one it winds up being.

Ghoste

Which would be okay if they weren't committed to hot rodding the truck with a Chevy drivetrain.

72chargerSE

When DCX opened the firewall for employees to vote, the Plymouth Truck plant exploded the votes for the Dodge Truck, so we need to really kick it in for the Charger!!

You mean JTE........??

You have to explain that Jeep Truck Engineering is on Plymouth Rd. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

XP29F61

"Though I Fly Through the Valley of Death I Shall Fear No Evil.  For I am at 80,000 Feet and Climbing."

USAF Ammo Troop

Ghoste

It's still accepting votes and it will let you back in to revote after a period of time. :bump:

Big Sugar

It seem's as if the %'s are getting adjusted if the Trucks favor.........Do you smell somthing?

Hmm.

This morning[Monday] we're suddenly up 1% ??? Keep up the voting for now.

[img]<table border="0" cellpadding="0" style="border-collapse: collapse" width="182" id="table1" height="202" bordercolorlight="#ECEBF1" bordercolordark="#E9DFD1" b

69Charger500

Well the Charger is ahead by a few percent.  I would be suprised if the folks down at JTE (PROC or Plymouth Road) would be able to move the needle on the truck, and if so, why?

I don't think there are more than a handful of people I know around there that would even recognize that '47.  Everybody knows the Charger!

It does smell funny to me, since there are many more CEMA members with vintage Mopar Muscle Cars, as opposed to hot rodded-out old pick-up trucks.  The DCX firewall opening up should have moved the Charger way out front...

Big Sugar

http://www.wcsx.com/jjandlynne/content/2006_01ssp06cars.asp

We're up 3% now !! a little more support is all we need to keep the Charger out front.
Help us out guy's.

Ron

[img]<table border="0" cellpadding="0" style="border-collapse: collapse" width="182" id="table1" height="202" bordercolorlight="#ECEBF1" bordercolordark="#E9DFD1" b

XP29F61

Well, since WCSX has determined there was foul play in the voting, they just chose to do the truck. Just up and chose to do the truck.

I wish them luck with it. They just pissed off a lot of listeners.

USAF Ammo Troop

DC_1

if thats the case then we should start an email campain to tell them they are dicks

Email the Promotions Director promotions@wcsx.com

fyeman

terrible one

Quote from: XP29F61 on January 31, 2006, 09:23:52 AM
Well, since WCSX has determined there was foul play in the voting, they just chose to do the truck. Just up and chose to do the truck.

How did that happen?

69Charger500

Sounds like they just wanted to do the truck no matter what...

By the way, what was the foul play, and how did they determine it??

69Charger500

We should build the Charger anyway, make it ten times as cool as the truck, and raffle it off at the Mopar section of the Woodward Cruise for the same charity.  Not to spite them, but to show what the real enthusiasts wanted, and how much more money it could generate for the charity.

They just get people like us to donate the parts for the car anyway, and the money and services.  Bet I could get Mopar Performance to donate a 528 Crate Hemi...

Steve P.

How bout getting them to donate a 528 to me. I am also needy... :devil:

I think as long as it keeps taking votes, keep voting for the Charger.. It has to tell them something...
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Ghoste

It still seems to be accepting votes.  Are they done or not?

TheGhost

Quote from: XP29F61 on January 31, 2006, 09:23:52 AM

What foul play?
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.