News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Bulk material from Legendary

Started by B5charger, June 20, 2012, 07:23:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B5charger

Is it possible to get a yard or so of vinyl from Legendary?  I need to get my headrests re-done and the guy doing the recovering for me said to get a yard of fabric from Legendary since this is the place I got my seat covers from, so that the colors would be a perfect match.  Does Legendary do this?  Do they sell headrest covers so that I can avoid all this?

OldGuy

The easiest way to find out is just call them and ask.
"I can tell by your sarcastic undertones, rude comments and total lack of common decency, that you and I could be best friends".

Tilar

I replaced the driver side seat covers and right away one of the buttons came off. Stopped by one trip through New York and they went over and made 5 or 6 of them and just gave them to me, so I'm betting they would sell you some material.  You can also buy new headrests off of ebay.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Dino

There's plenty vinyl on ebay, I'm looking for something to redo the upper door pads myself but it's going to be near impossible to find the exact match.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

B5charger

I guess I'll just call and ask.  It's not a question of getting some materials (ebay has just about everything) I'm just concerned about getting an exact match.