News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Finally resolved this dang A/C headache.

Started by Dino, July 16, 2012, 07:14:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dino

I bought y3chargerrt's a/c stuff.   :icon_smile_big:    :2thumbs:

Got real tired of trying to make the old stuff work although I will keep it, restore it and maybe one day reuse it.  For now It'll be a sanden compressor with barrier hoses so I can use r134a.  The condenser is not parallel flow but that's okay, as long as the temp goes down to 60 I'll be happy.  I really don't need it to hit 35!

I just ordered my last parts but for the life of me I can't find the drier bracket.  Does anyone sell these or will I have to make one myself? 
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

AirborneSilva

Good on ya  :2thumbs: hope you find that drier bracket but if not I can't see it being too hard to fabricate something.

Dino

Quote from: AirborneSilva on July 17, 2012, 02:06:06 PM
Good on ya  :2thumbs: hope you find that drier bracket but if not I can't see it being too hard to fabricate something.

I looked for an hour and gave up, I'll make one myself!   :yesnod:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

AirborneSilva

Seems to me that a chain link fence post clamp is about the same size as the AC drier  :shruggy: