News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Levels of Stress

Started by 4cruzin, July 25, 2011, 04:52:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4cruzin

;D
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Inked_Ghandi

That is the same plot as the movie "chaos theory"
"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning."

USAF AMMO

billschroeder5842

I'm thinking you could dump your wife and her kids.....De Stressed!
Texas Proud!

A383Wing

Quote from: billschroeder5842 on February 25, 2012, 07:07:30 PM
I'm thinking you could dump your wife and her kids.....De Stressed!

and then go back and pick that hitchhiker back up

djcarguy

she faints,,,,,   ya take the first side road or dark alley and give her CPR,,,remove and loosen cloths and blow......hahaha  and chest massage,,,air in air out..may have forgot exactly how ,but something goes in and out...chest compresssion..i tryed guess i did her wrong,but at least i did try .oh well,maybe next time i will get it right

nvrbdn

if she looks like that, i already forgot that im married and heading where ever she wanted. so if she fainted being the concerned citizen i am, im getting food for her (at mcdonalds) and a hotel room so she can recover. :D
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Inked_Ghandi

"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning."

USAF AMMO

djcarguy

C>P>R,,,     whats it stands fur----------???????????  chest pressure repeat,,,,,,,,,,carres palm rotate,,,,,,,,,,,,,
           ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,cardeack pressure rising,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

67Charger440

C.P.R. = Cardiopulmonary resuscitation

Bobs69

I tried and tried to find a movie clip from the old "Cannonball run" movie where the Shiekh (Ricardo Villalobos) picked up the hitchhiker.  This is when he hit the brakes on the old Rolls Royce and had smoke coming off the tires.  Anyhow, this thread made me think of that.