News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My Veyron experience

Started by Ghoste, May 22, 2012, 03:21:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

First off, I didn't get to take it for a 200mph romp on the autobahn or anything like that.  I did, however, get to drive it through the streets of Monte Carlo where I learned two things.  One is that these things are stupid fast and yet surprisingly still tame enough for street use (at least as far as exotic supercars go).  The other thing was that in an area where Ferrari's are as common as Chevy's around here and the poeple are jaded on supercars, the  Bugatti Veyron will still stop traffic and make people whip out their cell cams.
I wish I had pics but it wasn't a planned drive, it was one of those things that just happened.

Aero426

Lucky you.   An event to remember for sure.

Ghoste

The next day was just as memorable and I do have some pics from that but they are on the computer at home so they'll have to wait for the moment.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Yes....pics or it didnt happen!!

;)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.