News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Almost a Charger and black

Started by XS29LA47V21, May 14, 2012, 01:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XS29LA47V21

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390417375915%3F_trksid%3Dp4340.m748&viewitem=&_trkparms=clkid%3D8414655835955523200

Looks pretty nice and at a 1/2 mile away it will look like a Charger :nana: :smilielol: :smilielol:.  Regardless looks nice to me, someone might want to gather that one into their collection...
:scratchchin:

Maybe the AC sticker is quite far back on the 1/4 glass (it seems to me)

bill440rt

Wow, I'm in love with that car.  :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:
The buyer has the right to do with it as they wish, but from a personal standpoint I can only hope they leave it the hell alone. Maybe put the original stuff back on the engine. :yesnod:
Finding an unrestored car that nice is far & few between.
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Dino

Quote from: XS29LA47V21 on May 14, 2012, 01:18:43 PM

I started a thread about that little sticker a while back and it seems that 'put sticker on ps quarter glass' is as precise as it ever got!  Some are way back like the Coronoet and others are in the middle of the glass or somewhere inbetween.  I have my repro sticker ready to go back on so I'll have to pick a spot.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Tilar

Other than what looks like a repaint, that's pretty sweet.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

404NOTFOUND

My 1969 Charger. RIP......Rest in pieces.

lukedukem

1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC

404NOTFOUND

Link working but, item removed.
My 1969 Charger. RIP......Rest in pieces.

tan top

still there  says  2days 5 hours left  :yesnod:

:drool5:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

XS29LA47V21

[/quote]

I started a thread about that little sticker a while back and it seems that 'put sticker on ps quarter glass' is as precise as it ever got!  Some are way back like the Coronoet and others are in the middle of the glass or somewhere inbetween.  I have my repro sticker ready to go back on so I'll have to pick a spot.
[/quote]

I recall thread on that, that partially why I noted it, they do seem to vary some to my eyes, but most seem in about the same area.  One of mine is way way.. forward. I could photo a couple with tape measure if you like or PM me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390417375915%3F_trksid%3Dp4340.m748&viewitem=&_trkparms=clkid%3D8414655835955523200

item number - 390417375915

Paint looks almost to nice to not be a repaint, best to see in person always, frankly looks recently buffed to me burned through to primer :Twocents:  May or may not be repaint looks nice to me for the money. :Twocents:

XS29LA47V21

:scratchchin:

bakerhillpins

:o   Sweet car..

Where is TUFCAT?    I'm thinking he needs to upgrade?   :P  or maybe just pick up one for the even days of the week.   :D
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

472 R/T SE

69OUR/TEA had a nice '68 like that, blue & blue.

My 1st Mopar was a '68 Coronet R/T.  Like my Dad did to his cars, I painted the drums the color of the car.
This is the car I had up to 146mph on those old Goodyear bias plies.  The motor was balanced & blueprinted, 3:23 gears.  I think the factory tach was showing 6300 or so rpm.  The whole time I told my 2 friends to watch the speedo.   ;) 

This car was bad ass.  I think my purple car would take it though.

Patronus

VERY nice.. :drool5:
I sure hope they just leave it alone.. :Twocents:
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

1974dodgecharger

NOw this is a barn yard find not what others claim in the past decade to try to increase its value or something  ::)

He probably knew what he was buying from the old lady and got it cheap!!!!!  I only encountered one time where a old lady was selling her husband (who passed away 6 months before) a 1968 charger, 318, original owner, all papework and she sold it for a whopping 2500 dollars!!!!!! YES 2500 DOLLARS!!!  Of course she said it was snatched up within 2 hours someone came by gave her cash and drove it away she told me.....I was late since I called early in the morning and she posted it yesterdays evening.

nvrbdn

nice car. clean as can be. i had one several years ago. green on green with a 318.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

TUFCAT

Very Nice!!  ...and it total reminds me of Pauls (69 Our/Tea's) car!  :yesnod:

Naturally I'm a big fan of the 67 Coronet body style but the 68's, 69's, and 70's not so much...(and that's pretty much in order) :icon_smile_wink:

It's still a beautiful car that I'd be very proud to own.  :2thumbs:

rarefish

Wow....Nice car.
But I like in the description where they say  "We have driven it to a Dodge dealer just to ask them if they thought it had any done and they thought it was all original."

Probably one of the last places you would go today for that kind of information.

XS29LA47V21

:hah:  there is a UFO in the sky.......

7chargers

I have this very same model only in green, it isnt in the same shape mine is inn, mine is a little more rough but is all original. I thought about selling it but It just has grown on me and how much fun it is even with the 318 and it still gets the looks. Plus it looks good sitting next my charger in my garage. Just can't bare to depart with a MOPAR.

MaximRecoil

Does anyone here own a Coronet 440 or any other Dodge with the "440" trim level? Do you find yourself telling people, "No it doesn't have a 440," a lot?

Kern Dog

9 bids and it sold for $15000. Pretty good deal for the buyer!

7chargers

I own one with the 440 trim level and get that question all the time, after awhile guys say has a 440 right? I just node and they move on :nana:. It could be a hell of a sleeper if one that new the 440 model came with the 318, some with the 383 and it actually had the 440. Reguardless very fun car and hey it's a B Body!