News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

BUSTED...

Started by 69 DAYTONA, April 29, 2012, 07:17:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

69 DAYTONA

...Blackbird was out on cruise nite for a short time...it didn't go well

FJ5WING

since you mentioned it didnt go well.......I guess he didnt just want to "check out" your cool ride?
wingless now, but still around.

nvrbdn

dang, that sucks. :rotz: but the car looks great :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Indygenerallee

:lol: ISP Charger sittin' behind the Bird!!!!  :lol:
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

WINGIN IT

Was going to say, at least you got pulled over by another Mopar .... :yesnod:
So what he clock you at? :icon_smile_question:

1970Moparmann

My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

Ghoste

I think around here if you jumped out and snapped a pic of your ride while you were pulled over, the cops attitude about the situation overall would probably "worsen".

held1823

.... afterwards, larry decided to fly under the radar, cleverly disguising himself behind the wheel of this docile looking bowtie.

notice the top was still up on both cars? the rain had moved out, and 45 degrees is plenty warm for this time of year, especially for a guy who wears shorts year round...

Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

69 DAYTONA

...truth is, the guy that built the Bird was driving it and the cop is my neighbor...he just pulled in behind the car in a parking lot to check it out

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

69rtse4spd

Nice, well since he is your neighbor you should have him clock you  :icon_smile_big: sometime.