News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Site needs a good opening statement

Started by 70charginglizard, January 14, 2006, 12:20:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70charginglizard

Now that weve sucessfullly transfered to our new server I sure would like to see some kind of opening homepage statement that could better desribe what our site is all about. Doesn't have to be anything real detailed but something similar to what Jesse had on the old site. Can't remember what it said exactly but it was a pretty straight forward statement identifying us as a classic charger site.

What do you think Troy?
70charginglizard

Troy

Working on it. It's not at the top of the priority list at this moment since many people just skip straight to the forum. Once the other links that belong on the home page are finished then it will become more important.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

70charginglizard

:thumbs:

right on Troy.

Yous da man.

Can't wait. Patience is a virtue I spose
70charginglizard

Khyron

hmmm, a good opening statement....

"We here at DodgeCharger.com love Khyron. He is funny and adds a great sence of humor to this site. We should all Bow to Khyron and give him lots of Parts so he can have the best Charger in the world"

I think we should go with that  :icon_smile_big:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Old Moparz

I can't believe you don't remember him CF.  ::)

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Shakey

I was think the same thing Kelly.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,4732.0.html

Welcome to DodgeCharger.com -

Quotea forum where owners, potential owners and admirers of the Dodge Charger can discuss the past, present and future of the above mentioned car as well as share information, ideas and experiences with regards to the restoration & preservation of the greatest muscle car ever to come out of Detroit, the Dodge Charger

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

ChargerHound69

So that is why they have to lock up spray paint.